Instructions for Caring for Your Original Monaco Bowl Designs
- To preserve the beauty of your wood products, it's best to periodically recondition the wood with walnut oil wood finish. We provide our own unique walnut oil available for purchase.
- At any time the wood of your Monaco Bowls item feels or appears dry, wash by hand using a mild soap and water and let air dry on a smooth surface or dish drying rack.
- We prefer no spray, multi-purpose cleaners are used on the wood surfaces. These products often contain alcohol and other preservatives which can dry out and dull the surface of the wood.
- Never soak the wood product in water, clean the wood in a dishwasher or cook with the wood product in a microwave.
- Should you feel you'd like to recondition your Monaco Bowl wood, apply the walnut oil wood finish at room temperature using a soft, lint-free cloth or paper towel. Apply liberally and let dry, then buff surface with a soft, lint-free cloth or paper towel.